Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Brand new beginning

Hi folks,

If you had happen to chance upon my blog, welcome.

I just wanna mark a new start from whatever has happened to me.

Its 27 May 2008. Remember this day. Bygones shall be bygones, lets live on with it.

Come to think of it, there will be so many things I can finalloy indulge in : MJ, fishing,KTV cheerleading, la kopi-ing.......endless list. Furthermore, I have got my work to catch up with. Boss has been hinting me that I have not been doing very well lately. I myself is not sure what has happened. Well, I guess its really time to put focus on my career as a Manufacturing Engineer. Doesn't sound very good to many, but I do and will take pride in my work. Mark my words.

And yes, first time blogging. I must make effort to blog at least once a week. Just to pen down my thoughts.

Till we meet again

No comments: