Wednesday, July 9, 2008

MythBuster

For those who have been watching Discovery Channel, i think i can be one of those mythbusters.

As much as I would like to wear my usual jeans and polo T to St James today, XW asked me to wear something more formal to compliment him. So i said why not, perhaps try something more mature, like polo T and pants with leather shoes.

I was on my way home after sending Yod back to hall, when i realised who gave me this pair of Pedro shoes last year for my birthday. At that time, i recalled someone telling us, "You should not buy shoes for someone you love, for he shall walk out of you." I just laughed the joke off.

One year on, as i took the pair of shoes of my feet, i gave myself a good laugh. Not only have I busted a myth, but the myth has reversed as well.

So, beware when your loved ones give you a pair of shoes, cos he/she will walk out of you 1 day.

Cheers!

No comments: