Sunday, November 2, 2008

命硬

First of all, song of the week. I'm going to learn this song, even though my canto sux.



Finally, the external audit is over, and to think of it, its already November. I think its really time to move on. Its getting stagnant here. I need a new environment. I need a new leash of life. Haha. Sorry Benny.

On a lighter note, it was a gathering of the "giants" at Graham's birthday party. Damn ULU place I must say. So what can we expect at a cheerleader birthday party? Stunts of course. I dun think there are pics but everyone had fun. I sat on the cake(dammit) and xw stepped into the drain. wat a joke.

Next up, 30 November. See you all there @ Ulu Pandan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy generic tramadol buy tramadol hcl 50 mg - tramadol dosage in humans

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine buy phentermine without prescription - legitimate phentermine online 2010