Monday, December 29, 2008

HO is just round the corner. I have decided to join the all star performance, though I am unsure if i regret my decision, we just see what happens during the training and performance.

Hall 4 has been doing pretty well all these while. Those little bunch of kids just remind how livly hall life can be. I really really miss those days back in hall 4. I will look forward to Jan 14 where they will not disappoint star and me. Put up your best and beat the rest!

2 continuous saturdays of being a "brother", my senior was the day before and my good fishingkaki is next week. Tough week ahead but I will hang on. Persevere.

Visited the acupuncturist last week due to a real bad back sprain which left me limping with an arc-back for 5 days. Told her I was in cheerleading, and she said
"oh, there was this girl who visited me 2-3 days ago, also from NTU". What a stupid coincidence.

On a side note,

Fine. So what was said is just pure rubbish. It took me 3 months to find out. How great.

No comments: