Thursday, August 7, 2008

2 months

Perhaps I created this blog 2 months ago as a punching bag, to punch all my pain away. Looking back , it really amazes me how fast someone can turn against you. Because this is not a first for me, I guess I have learnt to manage it quite well. Yes, I admit that the initial stage is tough and slow, but once you are done with it, you soar like an eagle.

Its saddening to acknowledge the fact that I have lost 2 friends/teammates, but its more heartwrenching to know what they are going through now. I feel for you. I was never one who likes to bear grudges, even if there was, it is temporary. (Tell me I am wrong).

I hope we can be friends at least once again, let time decide how long it will take.

I have taken these 2 months to train up, and tried be a better person, though I know nothing I do now will change anything.

This is for you, something which we dreamt for so much not long ago.

No comments: