Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Its been such a hectic week with trainings, performance and work that I hardly have the time to sleep even. So glad its over, and the reward : A Guess watch. Not something I really fancy but well, it goes to my collection of watches anyway.

Life is tough enough, but what makes it even tougher is the decisions that I have to make. I'll leave out the details, for it will just bury me even deeper before I try to break out of it. How nice if I have a dice where I can faithfully follow it after it tells me what to do when I rolled it. To hell ya.

There are just too many things for me to blog, but I dun know where to begin with or how to start. Perhaps I should have just fall asleep while driving back home yesterday, crashed the car and get into a temporary coma, so I can relieve myself from the mental strain i am going through right now.

Let's see how I fight through this period. Kc no longer has the fighting spirit to go through it all anymore.

No comments: