Saturday, June 21, 2008

I heard another bomb today. Another colleague tendered. This leaves just my senior and me to run the department. Life ain't gonna easy like a bed of roses last year. Sometimes I really wonder if i should stay on. If my senior leaves, I can safely say that I am next in line to be promoted. Sounds good yeah? But on the other hand, I cannot stay in this line for too long, for i am missing out all the good things in life, things which I can enjoy doing.

It was a hell of a friday for me. After all the fire fighting last night on the production floor. All boss had to say was, "Why can't we hit the target? I thought....."

"I thought"..... See what that means. Miscommunication. I hate this word to the core. Shall not bore my readers with the details but for the working force, you know what i mean.

Totally lost my mood to do anything else today. Dammit. Its Friday night, and I am still fire fighting with my operators. How sian can it be?

No comments: