Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Just got back from Japan.

Perhaps I was made to go through one of the most cruel time in my life. Having to face her with her new one for 5 days, to juggle between trainings and the competition.

I confess that I cried 3 times in 2 days, though it appears to others that I cried because I sustained injury to my wrist, but deep down in my heart, it was more of the mental than physical hurt that I can no longer endure.

Well, its over. I am back now, hoping this trip will make me a stronger person.

On a brighter note, we got 4th in the international category!(Just behind USA!!!) This trip was also another eye opener, having to meet so many other international cheerleaders, see stunts and pyramids never seen before. WOW... Sometimes I just wanna reconsider my retirement.

Wait a while, I will post the pics when I am done with the unpacking. nites.

No comments: