Friday, June 6, 2008

I wanna thank ACES for bringing me so much joy over the past 2 years, esp to LXW for bringing me into the team.

I have achieved much over these 2 years, 2 cheerobics titles and 2 japan trips just to mention a few, but sad to say, i did not see myself leaving ACES on a sad note.

Though I am only a shoulderstand, but I treat my role with pride. I hope the next batch of juniors, whatever role you are, do it with pride, cos the pyramids will not form if there is 1 person less. Jiayou NTU ACES.

3 comments:

*star* said...

Thank you for mentioning. You are not only a shoulder stand, you also toss and base as well, and you are forever Singapore's first guy to do pop over.

wpsl said...

Being the first guy to do pop over mounts pressure on myself, but on a side note, I truly hope to see the next pop over soon. And very soon, a routine where we can include pop overs. Envision! Its possible!

yirong said...

and also singapore's first ever guy to cupie yirong
haha