Thursday, June 5, 2008

No one fully understand what I went through.

Why?
Cos I was dumped.

Why?
Cos I was dumped while overseas.

Why?
Cos I was dumped while overseas with no chance to salvage it.

Why?
Cos I was dumped while overseas with no chance to salvage it, and I had to go Japan with you.

Why?
Cos I was dumped while overseas with no chance to salvage it, and I had to go Japan with you, only to see you get together with my teammate.

Why?
Cos I was dumped while overseas with no chance to salvage it, and I had to go Japan with you, only to see you get together with my teammate, and you showed no compassion for me at ALL.

No one fully understands the amount of pain and anger I went through.

You will not "wallow in self pity", cos you are basking in happiness. I am on the flip side of you. I dun have someone to hold my hand and tell me everything is alright. As simple as that. As long you are happy, you do not have to care what I am going through. Cos you simply did NOT consider how I felt in Japan. All that you said were lies, and when I thought I could trust you for the last time, it unfolded in front of me the very next day. Your intention was just too clear.

For now, I cannot even convince myself whether we could still even be friends. Let time heal the deep wound within me, and let time decide what is best for you and me.

There you go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KC,

3 Words For You: Just Let Go. She's not worth it.

To Her: I hope someday someone will do the same thing to you as you did to my buddy.

Overall, I like your blog.

wpsl said...

Thanks buddy,

Still a newbie when it comes to blogging. Will include more things in time to come.

I always believe what comes around goes around. Not revengeful, but it true.