Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wow. It was a crazy weekend I must say.

1) Caught up with Munhong and Weida @ Carl Juniors. ( We all had double burgers!)
2) Went drinking with them.
3) Play a WHOLE day of Mahjong(and lost money.dammit)
4) Played ANOTHER night of Mahjong, I just love mahjong(lost money again)

Wrapping up the weekend, I had to start the MS Project course in office. I think I really lost my lecture stamina already. 1hr into the training, i already trying hard to keep myself awake.

But the highlight of the weekend was on monday(though its not a weekend but i considered it as a package cos all good things come together!), was the dinner with her. She was sick since we came back from US so i just asked her out for dinner after we conducted the training. We went to extension for the fish soup mee sua. Somehow, the mee sua never tasted so nice b4. I just wish time would stop there and we can just eat there forever,haha. Just a simple dinner, sent her home after that. Everything just felt so nice. Next up, ask her out for a movie or sing ktv. When? I dunnnoe, but will update you guys. Have to take it slow and steady. remember?

Really looking forward to date you out. Till then, pls take care of your throat k?

No comments: