Saturday, June 7, 2008

I really wonder how i made my way home last night. Amazing.

Manage to chance upon something disgusting, but I shan't mentioned it, cos i think the world noes.

I also din noe how my blog get around so fast, basket, dunnoe to thank or curse and swear at the person. You noe who u are, ASS...

Back to last night : Went to Boulevard. The place where it all happened. I guess I really had been too numb about everything. There was no pain at all. On the flip side, I just enjoyed myself, even though ALL of them went to play PS3 and left me alone on the cushion. Somehow, while I was alone, I sent out a few smses and got more than wat I wanted. I guess i found a certain kind of happiness already. I see the chance coming. I will not waste it.

St James was our next stop. Wow, some cool piece of shit it really is. The live band rocks. The graveyard rocks even more. Downed 2 flaming n graveyard. Sent the rest home. I dun even noe how i made my way to my bed safely. I guess this is the 1st and last time i be brushing the law. No more in future. Its not worth it.

No comments: