Saturday, June 14, 2008

Yays! TGIF!!!

Finally I can have the weekend off to catch up with wateva I have missed out these 2 weeks. Meeting up with Munhong and gang, MJ session(i really miss mj, its been a month since i last played!). I think i need time to go fishing as well, cannot remember when was the last time i fished. Cannot wait to hear the reel SSSSCCCRRREEEAAAMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its really been a long 2 weeks for me, since i was back from japan. Working everyday has kept me real busy, trying to meet up with boss expectation. I hope i have performed much better than before, for i can fully focus on my work now.

Need to drop by malaysia one of these days as well. Prepared my passport already. hahaha

I really wish i can go taiwan with the devils peeps, but after consulting with my senior, i really have to say i cannot make it for the trip. My company really needs my support now, for alvin has tendered and MFG dept will be down to 4 engineers(or 2?) Never mind, devils, bring the skills back and show the rest what we are capable of!

For Devils!

No comments: